Introducing: In Vacation Mode
We heard you! This year, our Youth in Relaxation Mode event sold out in just 24 hours. So, we’re bringing it back this summer with In Vacation Mode! For four days in July, you can bring your kids, ages 8 to 15, for a day of exploration, relaxation, and fun. Buy your tickets now and put them under the tree for the gift of a memorable family experience. Spaces are limited so act fast!
In Vacation Mode – Event Details
July 7, 2020 | 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
July 14, 2020 | 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
July 21, 2020 | 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
July 28, 2020 | 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note that tickets are exclusively available for purchase online and are not available through our call centre.
- $66 (+ tax) per person – a special reduced price!
- Tickets include access to the thermal experience: baths, infinity pool, saunas, and relaxation areas, as well as all the special activities planned for the day.
- Our program of activities is currently in the works, but you can expect to see several of the activities from our Youth in Relaxation Mode event return! (For example: Junior Aufgussier Workshop, hand treatments, chair massages, and more.) Be sure to stay tuned to our Facebook event page for all the details.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Please note that events cannot be paid for with a gift certificate. We only accept credit or debit card payments via our online platform. In addition, given that In Vacation Mode is a promotional event, no other promotion may be applied towards it.
- Once paid, tickets for our events are non-refundable and nonexchangeable. Services are valid on the date of the event only. The event will take place regardless of weather – rain or shine, you’re sure to enjoy a magical spa day.
- Each child aged 8 to 10 must be accompanied by at least one adult. One adult may accompany two children, ages 11 to 15.
- If you would like to enjoy a massage or body treatment on the day of the event, please note that a reservation must be made for these services in advance. Our massage and body treatment schedules will become available closer to the date.
- Please note that as we do not regularly admit children to the spa, we do not provide bathrobes for children. Be sure to bring one along for your child!
- This event ends at 5 p.m. Following that time, our spa will return to regular operations and any guest who has paid the reduced event ticket price must give way to guests who have paid the full entry fee.